As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (CUAS) in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers one scholarship (one week) in the field of Computer Sciences for lectures of USH (Winter semester 2018/19).
This scholarship is offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to one Lecturer of Shkodra University to go to Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, to teach there one week (end of January) in the subject of “Multimedia System“
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from academic staff of Department of Mathematics (part of Informatics -Computer Science) of the Faculty of Natural Sciences - University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”.
Which requirements are necessary?
- Applicants have to be as a full-time academic staff of Department of Mathematics (part of Informatics - Computer Science) of the Faculty of Natural Sciences - University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”.
- Applicants must have experience in teaching subject of “Multimedia System” at University of Shkodra
- Scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme during their stay at CUAS;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to teach in Carinthia University of Applied Sciences)
- Certificate of English Language or German
- The application has to be handed in English.
All documents have to be sent electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of the applications
Application deadline-20 November 2018
By the end of November at the first stage a selection committee from the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Mathematics) will assess the applications and nominate lecturer for the teaching to CUAS.
By mid December at a second stage, representatives of Carinthia University of Applied Sciences will approve the selected candidate and inform the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Natural Sciences) as well as IRO about the decision.