As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the European Business School, Portugal in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 scholarships in the field of Business, Tourism or Hospitality for the spring semester 2018/19.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to European Business School, Portugal and vice versa. Students are able to study at European Business School, Portugal from March 2019 – July 2019 for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Further information is available on the university webpage:
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from the second or third year BA-students enrolled in study programme from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in the second year of BA that will lead to an accepted degree;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the the European Business School, Portugal;
- scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study in the European Business School, Portugal)
- The application has to be handed in English.
- Certifcate of English Language
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 25.11.2018.